Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Terracycle C.I.P



Hi fellow reader welcome to my blog I have finished my Terracycle C.I.P  its a company that takes like pens and colour felts in white outs all of the but if you look at my google drawing you can see what good and bad and who what when where why how we had to think of all that but I hope you like it have a great day.

We can make posters and we can go on the news and tell or community about what we are doing. We can get our school involved with all of this. I think the amount of kg we are going to get is 600kg from the whole school. What we should use the money for I think we should make new things about the school go out more on trips. new playgrounds  with new things like flying foxes bigger slides. all that kinda stuff.


Have a good day bye bye.😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.