Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

the present

In the past weeks our class (Ako Ngatahi) were writing a short story about a video titled “The Present”. It was a story about a boy who got a present and it was a puppy. After he discovered that the puppy only had three legs.

Here is the video


W.A.L.T: Write a narrative

Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….
  • The title is suitable for the text.
  • The orientation tells who the story is about, and when and where the story happened.
  • The complication describes a problem and explains what happened next.
  • The resolution explains how the problem was solved.

I was playing on my plastshein and mum gave me a box it was in my way so I open it and that was a pup in side it had one leg so I tossed it away it sow a thesis bull and it went to get it and it hit it tead. and then it got it it come back and went on my leg and i kit it away and it come back and bropt the bull and i kit it and it what in the box and the dog whent in the box then the dog what in and the bull was in thery so it got out and.come to my and i took the bull away and we went outside and we played bull.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome story about the puppy Jessica. In your story, there where some words that I couln't pronouce out right, and you put some punctuation in the wrong place and also put some words in the incorrect place so you might need to fix it up but so on, great.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.