Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

EOTC week

                                                                              EOTC week


Hi I am Jessica and in my class we did EOTC we went to clip climbing and ice skating it was ok but I got scared when i was climbing up the wall then we went ice skating and I fell over 5 time and but over all it was so fun and then the next day. We went to Sumner beach we went surfing and it was so fun the the next day we went to Mega Air but I get hot so fast me and hope were playing together and to was so fun and the we went to Jelly Park it was so fun I went done the water slide it was so fun the I went on the diving bored it so fun but then we had to go back to school and we had to go home and on sailing I din't go but I just stayed home.  

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica,

    I am Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team 2017-2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    It's great to read about your amazing experiences during EOTC week. I can also feel your excitement and how much fun you had during EOTC week. I wonder what clip climbing is? Is it something like rock climbing? Also, I LOVE ice-skating. I really like gliding on the ice-rink. It's amazing how we can share our fun experiences together through blogging online.

    I would love to blog more with you! To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i'll have a look at the link and i love ice-skating i was scared at first but i got better at it

      Delete
  2. Hi JB I like this blog post because it is cool to know some of the fun stuff that you like to do what dose EOTC stand four.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.