Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

our EOTC week

Hola readers,

Today i'm going to till you about EOTC week. 

EOTC is a number of days where we leave school to go on adventures. Some of the year 6 and 5 went to quail island. They or so went surfing and Sumner beach and they went to adrenaline forest.The year 5,6 and 4 went ice skating and halswell pool.

Here are some pictures ↡

Adrenaline Forest
Displaying P1180543.jpg

Quail Island
Displaying Copy of IMG_3291.jpg

Surfing 
Displaying IMG_0974.JPG
Displaying P1180468.jpgHalswell Pool
Displaying P1180680.jpg
Ice Skating  
Displaying P1180815.jpg
Thank you for reading my blog i hope you liked the pictures hope you can go visit these places someday.

Have a amazing day and please comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.