Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

summer learning

salut means hi in french i'm going to be talking about Canada if you didn't know already Canada is a great place to be you really should go there and tell me how it was i love Canada but i have never been so if you have been or if your going can you tell me how it was. So do you know the capital city if you don't i'll tell you the capital city is called Ottawa i don't know much about it but. Do you know how meany people are in Canada there 35.9 million people in Canada like WHAT that's a lot but back to boring stuff 😞. DO YOU KNOW THE SPORT THEY PLAY YOU DON'T WHAT. The sports they play are icy hokey, lacrosse, american football, soccer and basketball that's ok but not better then NZ haha that's funny but were not talking about NZ were talking about Canada. the location of Canada is north america.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.