Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

PAT prep


W.A.L.T
Prepare for our end of year PAT Comprehension and STAR test. 

Hey welcome to my blog i'm preparing for my PAT test my goal is to work on re-read and to focus on my own work.

PAT test are about working on getting high scores then the start of the year. i'm trying to get a score 5-6.

1. if your using a Chromebook make sure you re-read .
2. if your using paper have a pen or pencil. 
3. look at all the word if its a missing word one.
4. read the paragraph and re-read.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.