Pages

Monday, December 2, 2019

kind and respectful (babe the sheep-pig)

It is good to be kind to people because if your not kind to them they with not be kind to you even if you don’t like the person you still need to be kind even if they are not kind to you so it's nice to be kind and respectful to them so be kind and nice to people.

You would show this to your friends and teacher and family member because you should all was be kind to them and respect them and they will do the same back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.