Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

My Actor

 


Checklist

Create a BLOG post about your favourite actor

NAME

real name Cole Sprouse.. stage names Jughead,Cody,Will..

WORK

Riverdale, Suite Life Of Zack and Cody, Five Feet Apart, Fiends..

5 photos




 



Biography

He has a brother Dylan, hes 28, born 4 August 1992 in Arezzo, Italy, hes a twin and he was named after a famous jazz singer.

Video links

Walking into riverdale high , five feet apart behind the sence , trailer five feet apart .

EXPLAIN

I found about about Cole when I watched Riverdale I really liked his acting and his personality he was a kid that had a rough child hood but come around in the end. Hes a great actor and I googled about him and found a movie called five feet apart it was so amazing to see his acting like when he was sitting on the roof and fell that was really good acting and I love all the movies he made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.