Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

Spelling/Grammar

Hello everyone we are learning about grammar/spelling, we had to re-correct two different sheets with the wrong grammar on them. This is my try on the grammar. 

Part 1 

TIRED!!! physical therapy in the morning... im done for the day. as soon as Madison is home from girl scouts hoping i can sleep

I'm tired! physical therapy in the morning, I'm done for the day, as soon as Madison is home from Girl Scouts I'm hoping I can sleep.

me an my boo at the movie 2 cute.

Me and my boo at the movies too cute. 

you look so happy! great pic

You look so happy! Great picture 

u should of call me if you need something

You should have called me if you need something.

im single and im gonna love it, fred and i are getting a divorce he put a restraining order on me, he needs help.

I'm single and I'm gonna love it, Fred and I are getting a divorce he put a restraining order on me. He needs help. 

thank you everyone ill be okay

Thank you everyone, I'll be okay. 

Part 2

workn hard tryn stack dat paper. money status all day baby. imma young antrapanore tryn make me sum dollaz

working hard trying to stack the paper, money status all day baby. I'm a young antrapanore trying to make me some dollars. 

yea...sometime I think I should get up earlier...the I roll in my bed and think yeah better not. 

new fone inbox for the number

New phone inbox for the number.

I can't do this anymore I can't take!

I can't do this anymore, I can't take it!

Seems too stupid to be real. Skeptical.

It seems too stupid to be real... Skeptical. 

Omg ryan jus pooped and peed on the potty

Omg Ryan Just pooped and peed on the toilet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.