Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

 Hola welcome to my amazing blog for the last 2 weeks group 2 have been doing the three little pigs and true story of the three little pigs. We had to figure out what is an protagonist and antagonist for the two story's it was fun but a lot of thinking to do in it as well. An protagonist is the main character in the story an antagonist is the villein in the story.


Don't be afraid to comment down blow but if you Please make sure it is positive, helpful and thoughtful.

I hope you visit again bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.