Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

swimming at school

Hey reads. We are swimming at school now but we have to follow some rules

  1. Don't play around in the changing rooms. 
  2. Don't throw cap over the wall into the girls or boy rooms.
  3. Don't play and talk.
  4. Don't say rude things 
  5. Don't throw cap and closes around 
  6. Don't hit people with your bag 

On Friday we have free time and one the other we do free style  and some other things. Today was our first day but i didn't bring my togs. So today when i get home i need to put my togs in my swimming bag a my towel and my cap and goggles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.