Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

my amazing body two

W.A.L.T explain what different body systems are and how they work.

hi welcome to my blog i will be telling you about the body systems work. 

what the body systems we have been learning about four different body systems the nervous system, digestive system, muscular system and the respiratory system.

what is the most important jobs of each system. 
our digestive system. gives us nutrients from our food we eat.

our muscular system. keep or bones safe and keep our bones together.

our respiratory system. gives us oxygen and then gets rid of  Cardin dioxide.

our nervous system. if we get hurt i will tell our brain that we are hurt.

what is my table is about. my table is about the body.

i hope you learnt something from me bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.