Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

SLG term 4

Hi everyone. this is for our summer learning journey.

Today we had to review a TV show from the country that we are researching.


The show i saw is called...Caillou.


I thought 
it was a kid show and i bit bad and a bit silly .


I really liked how 
He lost his plate but his baby sister had it in a pot.

The part about was 
When he want to play in the mud.

I would rate this show at (***).

Here is the link to the show caillou.

In new Zealand a cool tv series is...
Here is the link to... shortland Street.

Here is a video on stuff  shortland street.



Don't be scared to comment on my blog post.

         Image result for caillou                                               

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jessica,
    It's great to see you getting practice in for this years Summer Learning Journey, only 1 more week to go before it starts, are you excited?
    What country were you researching? Caillou sounds like an interesting T.V show.
    I like watching Shortland Street here in New Zealand too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma i was researching Canada i didn't like caillou it was to childish for me. shortland street is an a amazing show but who you favourite character mines jack.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.