Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

P.E my sport

Hello everyone how are you today I hope you are good to day to day I'm doing to go over my sport that I did with me group crispy chicken. In term 3 we  did our sports the boys did it but then Miss Simpson took over because  they didn't listen to us then we play that game or tired.

Our lesson didn't go as we planed they did listen to us they didn't follow the rules and they didn't pay a attention to what we were saying so Miss Simpson had to help us with it but I wanted to go more smoothly and calmly and i'm sure my whole team wanted that to happen to.

My role was to teach them what to do and how to play the game took awhile to get them to listen and follow the rules but then they went in to the game and played but they did follow the rules they both teams didn't play right if the one team got the ball out they would have the ball again but the other team should of had the ball but the didn't listen to that rule.

If I had to do something different next time I would like the teams do listen so we can play probably and do what we said so it could go smoothly and calmly all together so it wasn't so hard for people and us leader it would be easier to do.

Two things I learned about the game was  how to play it and what its like because I have never played the game before so it was great to learn about it.

I don't think I would play the game again I didn't really like it so I don't think I would play it again.

Have a good day bye bye.😀😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.