Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Maoi

Hi everyone i'm in Maori great class but we have been learning about a story, this is the story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KO_Eiop4hU .


Its about a man who go jealous and made a big storm so his wife left him so he painted on his markings and went for a long long walk to find his wife. when he got there his paint was all messed up on his face so it was clearly fake and they knew that then they tortured him, then he begged for forgiveness in the end they forgave him. then he and his wife went off, back to the human world. he is the god of the ta moko and she is the god of weaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.