Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

digi teach

Hi everybody how  are you doing today I hope you are doing great  today I  want to tell you about my work that I have been doing since week 4.  I have been working on scratch to get this done my research was on cat calling.

I made a scratch gacha life thing for my work that I have been doing for awhile I tried my best to do  this I did to but I will show you one that I have done my best on but I like the one i'm going to show you so I hope you like it.


https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/331978104/ I hope you like it bye bye

have a great day bye.😀😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.