Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Bio-Animals

  • Pick an animal and find it skeleton 


I picked a wolf. It has 4 legs to run or walk it also use its legs to hunt and jump at the food/prey and the use its legs to run away from things.
  1. They can break 
  2. they keep the structure of the body
  3. They help the body move
  4. The rib cage hold some of the imported organs 
  5. They are really tough  
Tendons  are attached to the muscles structures such as the eyeball A ligament is a fibrous                                                                                                connective tissue which attaches bone to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.