Pages

Monday, February 22, 2021

Health-Wellbeing

 Hello everyone in my health class we have been doing things on wellbeing. we had to make like a little house thing for it. The name for this is whare tapa wha. This is a model of the 4 dimensions of wellbeing. While doing this I participated well with my group. Some things I could work on is getting things right and making then the same size.

The challenge in this was doing the wall because I keep messing up on the walls but the way I worked around this was trying again and asking for help.


Image result for whare tapa wha

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.