Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

100 words challenge

Privet everybody we got to write an 100 word challenge our teacher gave us a photo of pools with water slides. Here is my 100 words

It's a really hot day and my friends and I are burning up so we all decided we wanted to go to the pools. One of my friends knew this really great pool with a huge water slide and great pool. My friend drove us down to the pool. When we got there we all paid for the water slides and to go in after we all paid we got dressed and jumped in the pool. It was so nice and cool we got out and went on the water slides. We all went down together. That was a bad idea, it hurt but we had a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.