Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Science & Maths

 For the last 2 weeks we have been doing a project for maths and science. We drew a house, and we did all the calculations for it. 

Aim: We did this to put together some ideas that we have learnt, current, voltage, and area/perimeter.

Method: I chose to do house number 1, and a used 7 bulbs. 

Results: I measured voltage for each bulb on each pathway. 

    Pathway 1= 1 Bulb = 200V. 200/1

    Pathway 2= 2,3,4 Bulb = 66.67V each. 200/3. 

    Pathway 3= 5,6,7 Bulb= 66.67V each. 200/3.

Current was measured for each pathway.

    Pathway 1=  200v ÷ 1 8A

    Pathway 2= 200 ÷ 3 2.67A

    Pathway 3= 200 ÷ 3 2.67A

This was an okay activity I didn't really enjoy it I can't really do anything next time because it wouldn't change anything. It would still be the same boring activity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.