Pages

Monday, November 29, 2021

Debating

 Hello in this class we have been doing debating so we get put into teams of three and have a argument for if we agree or disagree. We write down ideas and we say them in our group only one team wins and that's the team with the best ideas. I haven't done much in this class well much debating so it been a bit boring and maybe for others its been fun it wasn't that challenging it was a pretty laid back relaxed class. I don't really wanna go into year 10 next year I feel its just going to be as bad as this year is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.