Pages

Monday, December 24, 2018

Amazing thing about my hometown

Hello i'm Jessica 

I'm going to till you about my hometown 


My hometown is Christchurch i'm on the east side of the south island. In Christchurch we have 370.90 people i love this place because of all animals and the amazing people. 

All animals like my 2 dog 3 cats including one what my family is looking after and of course my 2 birds. I love them but that's not the only thing amazing about Christchurch is you guys coming and visiting Christchurch.


please leave a comment and came visit Christchurch. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jessica,
    My name is Susie and I will be commenting on your blogs throughout Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) this year. Did you have a great Christmas and New Years?

    Thank you for sharing this story with me. Christchurch sounds like an amazing place to live in. I have visited Christchurch a few times when I went to the South Island to travel. The most memorable spots for me were Sumner beach and the RE:Start container malls! I live in Auckland but I was born in a city named Busan which is located at the bottom of Korea. Have you been to Auckland before? If so, what was your favourite thing about it? If you haven't had a chance to visit yet, which places do you want to visit?

    You are so lucky to have so many pets! I have always wanted a dog but I used to live in an apartment where we were not allowed to have dogs. I also love birds - how is it like raising birds? Do they have names?

    I hope to read more of your blog posts in the future and hope you're having fun Jessica!

    Happy blogging :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.