Pages

Monday, December 10, 2018

SLG part 6

Hi good morning. This SLG is about landmarks in Canada. The biggest landmark in Canada is CN tower. 

fun facts ↓

The height of the CN tower is 553 m. When thay started building was  6 February 1973. It cost $ 63.000.000 



Image result for cn tower                                                                                   Image result for cn towerImage result for cn tower






This is the 2 landmark its called Niagara Falls.

Here some fun fasts about Niagara Falls.

The height is 51 m.


There's to Bridges: Rainbow Bridge, Whirlpool Rapids Bridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.