We went to the 3G 4G temple here's what we did.
We went to the Buddhist temple in riccarton on Tuesday 14th of May we went with ts tz bh and Sh. We stared is the gallery then group 2 move in to a different room they went to a room that had flowers group 2 got to make flowers then they watch a movie. Then after we got to go to the library there were a lot of old books then we had to be very quiet if we talked didn't get a tattoo. We Got food and water after we got tattoo’s the food and water tasted weird mostly the water but I was very hungry so I can't complain after we got food and water we got to hang out then we got to go to a room we had to meditate my neck was in pain afterwards I did not like the mediation. After we said goodbye a learnt what 3g4g standed for it stands for 3G stands for nice words, nice though and nice things to do. 4g stands kindful giving hope joy confardend.
It was fun to go to it hope I can go next year.Hope you enjoyed bye
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.