Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Lady gaga

Labyrinth Gaga is known for her loud house voice and unique style she was a songwriter and singer since 2001 she was born in new work city 1986.

Lady Gaga learned how to play piano by the age of 4. At the age of 11 she was accepted to the jailliard school in Manhattan but instead of attended a private school in the city. She continued studying music.

People made fun of her for the way she dressed  she now over all the bad thing that people say about her she happy that she dressed outside of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.