Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

CIP pink shirt day


What sorts of thing make a good friend?
Somebody who we'll help you when your in trouble they don't bully you call you names talk behind your back yell at you. 😢 don't make you sad when you being nice. They also give you hugs when something sad happens in your life.


What do the people who care about us do?
They show us they care like say your nice, amazing, cool your the best friend they could every ask for if your getting bullied they stand up for your and look after you when you in trouble.


How do we know they've got or back?
They show up when you get yelled at or bullied they stand up for you when you in a bad space or when you sad a need some help.

What don't they do?
Best friend don't say rude thing about you to other or in your face they don't yell at you when you all ready in a bad space.

What do you being an "outstander" mean?
Helping people show people your there for them them knowing and supporting them.

How do the pink shirt boys show that they  were good friends? They sore that someone was getting bullied so they put a pink shirt on and then brought 50 more pink shits and gave them to people.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica

    Thank you for finishing your Pink Shirt Day blog within the given time frame, I am pleased with the level of commitment you put into this post. This is the time of blogging I want to see every day!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.