Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Introductions myself to Emma (Summer Learning Journey,)

Hi Emma good afternoon how are you? I hope you are good today. I am here making this blog to tell you about me you might know me from primary school my name is Jessica I go to Hornby High.

I did this last year I got a certificate I hope this time I could get a prize I really like the go pro, so me and my friends can make videos in cosplay. I love cosplaying and I love watching anime. I cosplay a person from my hero academia his name is Todoroki he might be my favourite person in the anime. I really would like to be apart of this learning so I hope you like all my blog posts that I do.

Hi Emma I am going to tell you what I like the most about this - is knowing that I can do things in my spare time and I can do art. I really like art so I hope I do good at that because I really like it. I am really excited for that.


Thank you for reading this, bye Emma have a good day.


Here is a question for you Emma. Why did you decide to join the summer learning journey? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica!

    My name is Mikey and I work with Emma on the Summer Learning Journey programme. I'm so excited that you've registered to take part again this year and I can't wait to see some of your posts! :)

    Thank you for introducing yourself to us. One of my favourite things about the programme is learning different things about learners from all over the country. My brother really likes anime as well. I was actually in Japan recently and I went to a mall that was dedicated to all things anime! It was amazing.

    I really liked art when I was at school too. Do you get to do lots of art in your class?

    Have a great weekend Jessica and keep up the awesome blogging!

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.