Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

CIP kindness posters

Last Wednesday we did kindness posters I had to join a group since i wasn't here but our poster had a blue background and it had words on it but I forgot what it said it had some patterns on the top I did those we had grass at the bottom of it but i was really fun to do I like painting it really fun we also put gold and white stars on it. it wasn't so pretty but I liked it I would love to do this again and I think you should try it.





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jessica!

    Thanks for sharing your blog post about your CIP poster. I liked the way that your group worked together and created a very colourful piece of art. Did you enjoy the painting activity?

    Next time I would like to see you using some more fullstops and punctuation in your writing.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.