Pages

Friday, November 29, 2019

babe the sheep-pig

Hi everyone how are you to day so for the last 5 weeks we have been reading Babe. I have been ready the book this is part is chapter 7-9 its a great book should cheek it out.


Rendered Image
Sheep like babe because he is pailot and he is very kind to the sheep he even help the sheep on the farm when bad guys  tried and take the sheep. Babe helped with that but the sheep like him because he is nice and caring.
Rendered Image


Well when the problem happened Mr farmer was out getting things for dinner. Then when he got home Miss farmer told Mr farmer about what happened and to say thank you Mr farmer said who him the pig said Miss farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.