Pages

Friday, November 29, 2019

What I want to be (babe the sheep-pig)

Hi everyone for my task I have to say what I want to be when I am older for babe the sheep-pig so lets get in to it.


So when I am older I want to be a youtuber with friends me and two of my friends cosplay and we have a youtube channel well the person who cosplays Bakugou does he owns the channel but me and someone else joins we might be making a CMV. We have started our youtude channel I but it would be great to get bigger on youtube and we have people comment on our first video at the momment we have 77 subscribes it would be amazing to get 100 or more but I do want to be a YouTuber with friends.



So thats what I want to be when i older. What do you want to be when your older?


Ok that all for this blog I hope you like it bye. ^^  😁👋

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.