Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Energy Transformation

 Energy Transformation 

-When energy is passed from one type to another changes
1-kinetic-moving
2-chemical energy-from fod or fual
3-heat-temperature
4-light-waves of light that you can't see
5-gravitational-effect of gravity pushing down
6-elastic-something that stretches
7-electrical-any using power
8-sound- waves can hear 

we got a plastic cup 
cut the bottom off them 
balloon and the top bu
 we started off with elastic energy to kinetic then in to  sound and then to gravitational 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Leo! It is great to see you writing the definitions in your own words, and using them to explain the energy types as the marshmallow cannon worked. What type of energy is the marshmallow using when it is flying through the air?

    Miss A

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.