Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Do Now-Calypso

When I listen to the Calypso music I think of like beach music you will find in a movie. Maybe a relaxing day at the beach playing in the water getting a tan making sand castles. I can also imagine people dancing to this song have a good time. Like a type of music you might find in Hawaii its very up beat and enjoyable. Calypso music

I have to created my on metaphor or simile for someone's voice because in the book timothy is described as having a "soft Calypso voice".

"His voice sounded very soft but deep".


                                                                                                                                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.