Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Snow Day

 Hello everyone, today it snowed and no one in my class could stay reading because they were more interested in the snow and when my teacher asked if we wanted to go outside everyone screamed and ran.

It's the 9th of august 2021 and it has finally snowed after 11-10 year. It wasn’t snowing heavily but it was still snowing. It last snowed in 2012-2013 that had heavy snow that was about up to your uncles. The snow has been on and off today. My teacher let us go out and play in the snow for a little while because we were more interested in the snow than our books. It has stopped again (10:27am) but I'm sure it will pick up again. Sometimes it is heavy, sometimes it is soft. It's now gently raining with a nice shine of sun. It's still kinda a gentle snow but mostly rain when we were able to go outside. It was pretty cold but very pretty. I enjoyed being out there in the snow even though I was just standing there it was funny to watch everyone jump around. They seemed to enjoy the snow a lot. I also had a lot of snow in my hair. 10:36 it has started snowing again, the sun has gone away and it is kinda heavy again. The snow is very beautiful. You would think it's thick but it's nice to stand on and pretty to look through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.