Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Current Circuits

Hello today in physic we are making circuit on this  kit.

Parallel Circuit
-------------------------
Battery-A battery is a source of electric power consisting of one or more electrical cells. It helped power the wires to light up the bulb.

Wire- The wires curry the electrical cells to light light bulb to light it up. 

Bulb- The bulbs lights up and shines when it gets power

In Parallel, components are on different branches/paths.











--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Series circuit
-------------------
In Series Circuit all components (parts) of a circuit are in a loop.

this has.
Wires 
Battery 
Two light bulbs











No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.