Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Reflection

Commitment- I have committed to my physics class doing all my work and getting it done on time. 

Achievement- I feel that I achieved the English class very well.  

Resilience- I feel I was able to do this in my Wananga class. 

Respect- I was able to respect all my teachers in all my classes.


Arts Kete- My arts kete is going well we are doing preformace and I'm doing music and lighting and working on helping the groups. Other than that im not doing much but its a really fun arts kete. 

I worked okay with a few relievers but sometimes I wasn't my best and had problems in the class but most of them I was pretty good with most of the relievers. I could have done pretty then I was but I choose not to and I didn't turn it around witch I should have.

My goal next week is to work on getting my work done faster and if we have relievers to be a good student and not course trouble that also goes to my normal teachers and actually listen to my teacher instead of not listening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.