Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

baking scons

Aim: To look at different kitchen ingredients in scones and their effects.

Image result for scones

Recipe:

  • 1/2 cup Edmonds standard flour
  • 1 tsp Edmonds baking powder  or 1 tsp baking soda                            
  • 2 tsp butter
  • 1/4 cup milk, approximately or 1/4 cup lemonade.

The recipes my group chose were:

1. Normal
2. Lemon aid

3. Milk

The other two recipes were:

1. Name: 

Ingredients:

  •  baking powder 
  •  milk
  •  butter

        

       2. Name: 

      Ingredients:

  • milk & lemon aid 
  • baking powder
  • butter
  • flour 


Materials:

1.flour2.butter3.flour4.milk5.bowl6.whisk



Process

Step 1: add in tsp of edmonds baking powder
Step 2: add in 1/2 cup of edmonds slandered flour Step 3:2 tsp of butterStep 4: 1/4 cup of milk or lemon aid.Step 5: mix all together.Step 6: put in oven.







TRIAL NUMBER:

COLOUR


TASTE

HEIGHT (CM)

1. NORMAL

whitegood 1 and 1/2 

2. LEMONADE



whitedisgusting1/3 inches



milk and lemonade
1/3 inches

3. milk and LEMONADE

browntangy but delicious

Conclusion:
all scones were cooked for 10 minute all scones were cooked at 200 degese

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.