Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

ATHLETICS DAY

Welcome back. I'm going to till you about me athletics day we had yesterday.

We left class at 10:15 to go to our house in my house our colour was green I had green all over me. Then we went out to the filed it was so hot and I was burning so much I was late for my first event. 

At interval I was trying to look for my second event but I couldn't find it so I was late.  I just waited in till I was discus then when it was discus I went over to discus it was fun I got pretty far then what i did in primary school.


Near the end of the day I did long jump it was really fun as has much as i enjoy long jump i wanted to do better. We had to line up in our colour group Then some people did relays it so cool to watch the fast people go.  

Thank for reading my blog have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jessica

    Thank you for sharing about your Athletics Day. I wonder if next time you can make sure that all of your "I" are capitalized.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.