What is the project
We are going to go around our Hornby community and pick up rubbish and make art out of it and clean our interment.
Hi welcome back.
What is the purpose of doing this?
Making our interment clean and healthy.
How much rubbish do you think we'll pick up?
At lest over 500 in one or two bags.
What colours do you think we will see the most Why?
Red because it a mean colour to see. green because a lot of people have v's.
What type of art would you like to create?
A bird or a tree with the rubbish we picked up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.