Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

What we are doing for our community

 What is the project 

We are going to go around our Hornby community and pick up rubbish and make art out of it and clean our interment.
Hi welcome back.

What is the purpose of doing this?

Making our interment clean and healthy.

How much rubbish do you think we'll pick up?

At lest over 500 in one or two bags.

What colours do you think we will see the most Why?
Red because it a mean colour to see. green because a lot of people have v's.


What type of art would you like to create?

A bird or a tree with the rubbish we picked up.






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jessica

    You had some nice ideas about what types of rubbish we are going to find in our community. I wonder if you can make sure that on your blog posts your font and colour choice is consistent all the way through. Also please check your spelling on the word environment.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.