Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Christchurch community

Hi, welcome. I'm doing  Christchurch community.

Explain what a community you have joined? My community is to help the Christchurch community. 

Explain why this group is your passion? Because I want to help with the animals in our community. 

Explain one idea your interested in? Helping the SPCA with all the animals.   

How do you think you will achieve this idea? Ask my grandma if we could go to the SPCA and get me sign up for walk dog feeding animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.