Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

Our DMIC maths

Today in our maths we did DMIC we had to become a person is the story and work out how much the kids will get money they will get in two weeks in my group I had Kya, Emily, Heaven, and me. My whole group chose the boy because he will get more money the then girl because she get 10$ but then she get two more dollars for how long she works there. The boy only  1$ for the first day the get payed double for how long he works there. Here what we had to do.                                                  ↡

Have a good day bye 😊 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.