Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

learning stories.

Hi for the last 5 weeks we have been doing music we made our own song writing our own song was very fun I like writing song I sometime sing a song that I made up with the things around me. We also listen to instruments and guess what it was ok I don't really know my instruments but I tried.

I can help people when they need help I can ask people if they need help with there work like if someone is stack on something I can help them with it. I was helping my friend Kya in Music.
When people give me feedback I can take that feedback and help my learning with the feedback people give me. I got feedback on my blog post and I applied that feedback in another blog.

I am organised and have everything I need for music when I’m told to grab what I need I will grab it. I need my device, my book and a pen or pencil.


I understand other ideas and opinions that people give me and they have and tell me. Like when someone gave me an idea i took it and when i got put in a different group i took the idea that the person gave me.


I can be trusted with me device when the teacher isn’t around and when i am at home with my device and when the teacher looks at my screen they can see i’m on the right thing.


1 comment:

  1. Please have another look at this, it's running off the page!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.