Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

Science blog

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND COMPLETE THE INVESTIGATION.

THE BIG PICTURE-this is a video link


  • What animals keep our jackets warm? Sheep wolf coyotes. 
  • What animal makes our boots water proof? Cows and other animal that live in water.
  • Where does the water in our rivers come from? The rain from clouds that build up under ground.
  • Why do we need healthy rivers? Because baby mosquitoes live in water and they clean it. 
  • What are some of the good things about mosquitoes? Clean our waters and get rid of bacteria.  
  • Why are bees dying? Bees are dying because of pollution and poison.
  • What do bugs do to our leaves? Help them and some eat them and some save them.
  • Reduce Animals reduce stuff
  • Reuse People can reuse what they have instead of trowing it into the earth for animals to eat and then die
  • Recycle Reclining help mother nature if you didn't recycle most animals would die from all the rubbish.
  • How much dung would we be in if there were no dung decomposers? I don't know really but i think it would be bad.
  • Who runs this planet? Mother nature runs the world because it was the first thing on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.