Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Descriptive music

Lo: create a piece of writing that describes a place or a setting inspired by a song.


 It was one stormy night I love the storm and the rain it's so relaxing I was out camping so that was better but no fair from here my friend that there was a old house I said we can go check it out in the morning we all went to sleep next morning we went to the house there were broken planks broken windows it looked old so we went in side it looked gross it had mold all over it and it smelled so gross so we went further in and then my friend dispersed it was so weird.



This is a story from a song that the teacher showed us I hope this is good and I hope you all like it. This was fun to write. here is the song 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.