Your shoes aren't lost... they are hiding
Hi I am a shoe well shoes. What shoes am I? Well they are like heels but flat boots ok don't worry about it. I will show you a picture later of what I look like. What I do when my owners aren't around...Well I normally sit in their room but one time I got out so I decide to go to see my friends. At the warehouse they were all just hanging there I think they need a home - poor them. Then I went to the park for some fun there was people walking around with shoes on I went up and said hi to the shoes but they just walked away. Rude much! So then I decided to walk home before my owner got home.
Ahhhhh there they are I need to get home. I run as fast as I can they got home before me I got in the door before they shut it on me. I ran to their room but they got in there first. Yes ok go back where we were. Great it is Friday we're going to our dads. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.