Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

Your shoes aren't lost... they are hiding

Hi I am a shoe well shoes. What shoes am I? Well they are like heels but flat boots ok don't worry about it. I will show you a picture later of what I look like. What I do when my owners aren't around...Well I normally sit in their room but one time I got out so I decide to go to see my friends. At the warehouse they were all just hanging there I think they need a home - poor them. Then I went to the park for some fun there was people walking around with shoes on I went up and said hi to the shoes but they just walked away. Rude much! So then I decided to walk home before my owner got home.

Ahhhhh there they are I need to get home. I run as fast as I can they got home before me I got in the door before they shut it on me. I ran to their room but they got in there first. Yes ok go back where we were. Great it is Friday we're going to our dads. Yay!Image result for flat heel boots

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jessica!

    I really liked your piece of creative writing about the shoes. I could really see your personal voice coming through and I think you had fun with this task. I also like the pair of shoes you wrote about, very fashionable!

    Next time I would like to see an introduction explaining what this task was about and why you are sharing your writing with us!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.