Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

C.I.P

We have been doing C.I.P every Wednesday right now we are doing mindfulness colouring well we are making it. The teacher gave us so questions to answer with our group the questions were.


  • Are we going to have just one picture to colour in?
  • Is there going to be age groups?
  • Can we get prizes donated? Where from?
  • What dates is the colouring competition going to run?
  • Where are we going to get entries from? HPS? St Bernadette’s School? Gilberthorpe School?

These are the question we had to answer and we a to talk about what we are doing.
 we decided to do a kids one and a year 7 to adults one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.