Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

Art.

For the past few weeks now we have been doing art I have been doing clay with my group. Some of my group did painting. Its fun to do clay we are doing characters food and things we need for our clay and our stop motion but some people are doing it on whiteboards. So its like a story/storyboard  your probably asking why we are doing this we are doing because our teacher want us to do it I don't really know the reason why we are doing this. I think it is to see what we can do with clay or whiteboard my group is doing well with clay and painting. All the teacher are impressed with our work we have been doing I would like to do more of this but maybe more drawing and painting in art.

Image result for stop-motion

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.