Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

maths problem solving

For 2 days in maths we have been doing problem solving with the same question it was changing to do but my group tried there best at do this problem solving.



What was the activity?

The activity was a problem solving with warms and seagulls here's a picture of what we did it was a bit challenge to do
What strategy did you group try?

My group tried skip counting in 11 to see how that would work we thought we go and answer but we didn't so the next day we tried again still didn't get the answer this was a bit challenging to do though so we tried our best.


What did you find challenging? 

What we found challenging with working out how much you the seagulls need and all the warm we had to divide that what we found challenging we tried our best to do this but i was just to challenging to do.

How well did your group work together were you successful?

I think our group was pretty good but one person just didn't join in to help us to work it out but over all we did good we tried to help work its out all together and it was pretty goo but we still failed at getting the answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.