Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

C.I.P

Today we have being doing something for kindness in C.I.P I did a powtoon I think its a good powtoon it about a little girl who find money and gave it to the lady was droped it if you click on the powtoon its a link and it with send you to it. Making it was fun I would of made it better if i had time to I did have time but I tried to make it good in the time i have

I hope you enjoy it have a great day bye.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TdgQzQF9bx-idwtCplyJWiIjAfC85dXU/view
Here is a video for kindness



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica

    Thank you for sharing your CIP work with us. Unfortunately I can't view the PowToon you created as I think you linked the page you were editing from. Can you log in and have another look to see if you can export the video correctly? I am keen to see the kindness cartoon you were working on!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica,
    Love the powtoon video. It makes you post stand out because of the different colors. I love how you also put the logo of powtoon because you used it. Maybe next time you can add a link to powtoon so others can use it to.

    Nice job jessica it looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.