Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

C.I.P blog

Hi everyone how are you?


Today I am going to talk about my cip at school and what I do for it.

So i do normal C.I.P so lately we have been doing its cool to be kind where we do blog post and fun things like needs vs wants mind fullness colouring in. Pink shirt day we do a lot of fun things in C.I.P but but my passion is dance.


We will talk about my passion now. My passion is dancing it really fun I would love to keep doing this because I love dancing and my partner is Kya we did a dance to history maker its a great song so we made a dance up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.