5 Ways to Write Sentence
2 march
2 march
Practice~ simple to complex
Adjective
When
Where
How
He went to school.
He went to school sleepy.
On Monday he went to school sleepy.
On Monday he went to his drama class at school sleepy.
On Monday he went to his drama class at school dragging his feet sleepy.
The pig snorted.
The pig snorted joyfully.
On Sunday the pig snorted joyfully.
On Sunday the pig snorted joyfully in his pen.
On Sunday the pig snorted joyfully in his pen while sitting down.
On Sunday the pig snorted joyfully in his pen while sitting down eats his food.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.